Saturday, March 13, 2010

Zephyr Dancers I



Every time I take pictures I have a great time. However, add six Belly Dancers and you go from having a great time to having a blast. The girls were great to work with and they had a fun time as well. They plan on using the pictures to help promote their dance troupe. This picture is my favorite from the bunch so far. I had to Photoshop in the black background. The lighting is a little flat because she was dancing and moving around and was not where I had the lighting setup for. I won't share how much time I spent in Photoshop on this but lets just say it took some time.

This one I've titled Orange Crush.



I will share one more. This dancer wanted to go for the more serious look. I wasn't sure how it was going to come out but, I think she pulled it off well.



I will post pictures of the other three in my next post.

No comments: