Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stained Glass Window

Normally I save these for my Cross Tipped Churches blog. The church will be featured in that blog but I wanted to post this picture here as well. It also made my Photo of the Week.



The window is lit at night from the inside. This picture was taken from across the street of the church with my trusty old Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro lens. The picture looks a little foggy because of the storm window glass. The storm glass is not completely transparent. The church plans on replacing the glass this May with a clear glass.

This is just one of three magnificent stained glass windows in the church. They are all the same size, approximately 15 x 18 feet. To see more pictures check out the post in my www.crosstippedchurches.blogspot.com blog.

No comments: