Monday, February 9, 2009

XVW (Xtreme Valley Wrestling)



My nephew Nathan, referees for semi-pro wrestling in Middletown Ohio. He invited me to the 1st Anniversary Show for Xtreme Valley Wrestling to take some pictures.



The event takes place in the old Sorg's Opera House.



This is my nephew Nathan.

This was a really fun shoot. I didn't know what all to expect so you had to be on your toes. I had to use my Canon 100mm f/2.8 lens for most of the shots and I had to shoot at ISO 1600. This would of been a good place for a Cannon 70-200 f/2.8. (Still not in my price range)



As you can see by these pics it wasn't all muscle and brawn.



Here are two of my best action shots of the night.





These last two could almost be used for promo shots. The last one made my Picture of the week.



This was a great fun shoot. Thank You Nathan for inviting and getting me ringside access. Made me feel like a pro.

Click Here to See the Complete Gallery

No comments: