Thursday, September 17, 2009

Applefest 2009 People Pics



While attending this years Applefest, I took a few people pictures some candid and some not so candid. Pictured above are my son Tony and his girlfriend Ashley.



Here's another one of Tony helping out at the Dunk-Tank.



I just love the blue eyes of Trinity, My nephews daughter, peaking out from behind the mask she made.

I missed the contest but caught this young man still hula-hooping afterwards.



I thought this picture of the vendor standing in her sea of mums made for colorful shot.



This one I will simply title King of the Skateboard.



I'm not sure what this guys story is, but I guess he didn't what his picture taken in all his fancy dress.



My favorite picture of the day was this one I captured of a UC Bearcat Fan.



The crops are little tighter than I like on some of these but I was walking around with my Canon 100mm lens.

No comments: