Friday, May 15, 2009

Mayfest 2009 Soccer Tournament

Every Mother's Day I get to spend some of it taking pictures of my Granddaughters playing soccer in the annual Mayfest Tournament. Pictured here is Emily





Soccer like any sports takes practice to photograph. This was my first shoot of the year, so I didn't get the quality of shots that I normally do. One of the things that I try and do is avoid clutter in the shot. This can be very hard with the way the soccer fields are right next to each other.

These next two pictures are Hannah in action. Not pictured here are two shots of her trying to score a goal. She was playing defense at the time. Hannah's easy to photograph, all I have to do is look for the ball.





It was a little cool but otherwise a great day to take pictures. As always I enjoy taking pictures of my grand-kids.

No comments: